Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
HOW TO DO
It is not enough to just have goals. You also have to have the means of achieving them. Those who want to implement new entrepreneurial concepts intended to reduce resource consumption and CO2 emissions must have an eye on the big picture and act systemically. Operating property in line with ESG guidelines plays a special role in that regard. That is because 75 percent of greenhouse gas emissions are generated during a property’s lifetime. The other CO2 emissions are bound in the fabric of the building in the form of grey energy.
The threat of "stranded assets" is inevitable. Properties that do not face up to decarbonisation lose value.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.
We offer modular solutions. Which we pursue systematically together with you. Our range of services follows a clear process, from analysing the current situation and collecting data to defining and evaluating key target figures.
BUT THERE'S EVEN MORE ESG.
The focus is on reducing CO2 and on energy efficiency. Here are a few key areas we'll keep an eye on for you.
- Energy use and consumption, smart metering, green electricity
- Water, circulation technology
- Photovoltaics, e-charging stations, sustainable mobility
- Nature conservation, biodiversity, greening
- Concrete, materials, material compatibility, recycling
- Green facility management, waste management
Solution-oriented communication with tenants is a top priority for us.
- Increasing micro-quality
- Green islands and oases
- Optimisation of the tenant environment
- Regular surveys
- Tenant information
- Complaints management
- Definition of Sustainable Development Rules
- Integration of the requirements of the Supply Chain Act (LkSG)
Governance is manageable, but is everything running correctly and in accordance with the regulations? We keep more than an eye on it.
- Prevention of corruption and money laundering
- Combating undeclared work and social security fraud
- Support for certifications
- Compliance with regulations on data protection and data processing